Thursday, March 22, 2012

Welcome

I have an obsession with musical theatre. My top three favorite shows are Les Misérables, The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked, in that order. I also love Oliver!, West Side Story, The Little Mermaid (yes, it is a Broadway show), In The Heights, Mary Poppins, Mamma Mia!, Cats, Beauty and the Beast, Godspell, and generally anything Rogers and Hammerstein, Sondheim, Stephen Shwartz, or Andrew Lloyd Webber (for the most part).
I am infatuated with the stage version of The Phantom of the Opera, even the condensed Las Vegas production. Phantom 25 was out of this world amazing. The 10th anniversary of Les Misérables is my favorite cast ever, but the 25th anniversary comes a close second. My favorite actors at the moment are Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess, Hadley Fraser, Samantha Barks, Kerry Ellis, John Owen-Jones, Aaron Tveit, Katie Hall, and Karen Olivo. I have an account on Fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2623541/Eponnia). Please read my work, if you have time.  
I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog, Another Story Must Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment